Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time flies

Man oh man what a month and I don't even know where to start. Well I started the dragon scales shawl but then I ripped it out because I want to make a blanket instead of a shawl. Than I finally got started on at least one of the crochet blankets for the children's miracle network. Lets see what else has happened this month.. Oh oh I finally started massage school and I really like the way this school is working out so far!
Also I have discovered the podcast called Daily Buddhism and the website is www.dailybuddhism.com you should really check it out I really like the podcasts to because they take start you out as a beginner and the podcaster really explains things as simply as he can. I think that is all I have for you right now...but anyway i thought that I would let you all still know that I am alive I am just going to school finally so it might be awhile between posts but I promise I will get them out when I can. Well I have to go be with my husband and daughter and hopefully get a little more studying in. Hope things are well!

Added later: My mom has finally discovered mala's (Buddhist rosaries) and she is planning on making her own. I find this very interesting because if you know my mom she is a very strict Christian.

No comments: