Monday, September 15, 2008

Aniwicca?

Hello readers!
I am so excited about this blog because after years of searching I have found the Dragonball Z song that I was looking for (I have been looking for it since I was like 16 in high school maybe longer) anyway it is called "A Little Help From A Friend" By Bruce Faulconer and it is track 21 on the cd Dragonball Z Trunks Compendium! Anyway I also wanted to let you all know that I am relearning the tarot as I am very rusty and haven't done a reading in a while.
I find it is easier to learn the tarot if there are/is a story to read like the fanfiction mystic eyes by: Aishuu (formally known as Quicksilver). All in all when you learn the tarot it is a good idea to take them everywhere with you for a week (IF you can) if not try and spend some time with them each day and see what the card is telling you. For example the strength card

Keywords: Strength, Patience, Compassion, Soft Control

Usually we think of strength in physical terms - big arms, powerful legs - but there is also inner strength.Inner strength comes from an exercise of the heart muscle. It is perseverance, courage, resolve and composure - qualities that help us endure when times are tough. In the past, a person with inner strength was commonly said to have character; he or she could be counted on in the darkest moments. Card 8 represents this energy of quiet determination. Strength is not a flashy card, but one that is solid and reliable.

Card 8 also represents patience and compassion. Getting angry is easy when events turn sour, but dealing calmly with frustration takes great strength. So does accepting others and forgiving mistakes. We need strength to mold situations softly. The Chariot controls through mastery and authority. Card 8 is more subtle, even loving. Notice how the lion (itself a symbol of strength) is being guided and tamed by the woman's gentle hands.

Card 8 will appear in a reading when its qualities are needed. It can be a reminder not to despair or give up. You have the inner strength to endure and triumph. If you are pushing too hard, you need to withdraw for the moment and be patient. If other people or circumstances are driving you crazy, remember the strength that comes with love and forbearance. These will see you through the hardest moments.

I hope that it helps you I actually copied the strength card keywords and definition from the fanfiction mystic eyes. Well since my little one is taking a nap I might as well leave you and go and look at patterns or read fanfiction or something. What I am trying to say is I need my alone time and since the Gods have granted my alone time early I am going to use the opportunity. Hope things are well!

No comments: