Friday, September 12, 2008

Bored Bored What to do?

Hi Blog readers!
How are you? Me obviously ( as stated in the title name) I am bored... Bored out of my mind and I have many projects to do on top of everything else like taking care of my little one. Here are the projects I must get done

1) a preemie baby blanket for a raffle which all monies earned go to the Children's Miracle Network

2) a blanket (Adult sized) for the same cause as #1

3) An afghan/blanket for a dear friend of mine (yes I consider her family as well)

4) A wrap for a friend I consider family

5) A pair of socks for my fiance (He likes knitted homemade socks allot more then store bought socks I am so proud!)

then there are the other things I can knit but these 5 I must get done.. and man the time-line to get the first 3 done is in December.. I better get cracking! The first 2 are crochet no problem crochet goes allot faster then knitting but the 3rd one I would like to knit it and man I don't think that I will get it done in time for Yule!
All I will say that I have a little over a week before I start school, that and taking care of my little one and making blankets.. May the Knitting and craft gods be with me. Yes that could also include the force as well. And yes I am somewhat of a geek.

No comments: