Monday, September 22, 2008

Like A Spy

Hi!
Dudes I found the coolest shawl ever! I plan to make it into a blanket. If for some reason you don't want to click on the link here is a picture...



I really hope you like it. I know I do although I have to knit other things before even starting this.. *sigh* but I so want to start it now but I know what my fiance will say.. he will say "Cant you finish 1 project before starting another one?" or "Can't you work on one project at a time?"
Like a spy I know what he is going to say before he even starts talking so it is then that I give him the evil death glare and tell him "No i can't finish a project before starting another one and no I can't work on just one project at a time." It is then my friends that he admits defeat and rolls his eyeballs, sighs, then shakes his head and walks away. It is then I think " I am good" but before I can even finish my train of thought the knitting Gods/fates knock me upside the head and make me see that the Gods/fates rule everything in the land of knitting by messing up my knitting by either making me miscount or some other act of knitting disaster like dropping a stitch or have the re-knit the entire project. It is then that I realize that projects being successful or not is up to the Gods/fates.
*Bows in honor* I am so sorry that I got cocky and thought that I could do this project without your divine help.

No comments: